Monday, October 4, 2010

My Baby Bump

It seems the last time I updated I had just been diagnosed with GD. Still not my favorite thing about this pregnancy but I have been dealing with it. My blood sugar levels were all over the place even with the diet in place so they put me on meds. The meds didn't seem to be helping my fasting levels so I had to increase the amount I was taking right before bed and low and behold it worked. Yay for not having to go on insulin!

At my 30 weeks appointment, I think it was 30 weeks, I had to switch doctors since I am now considered high risk. Yes gestational diabetes makes me high risk, because they have to monitor me and the baby much more closely. I have been going to the Dr. every week since 28 weeks, oh so much fun. Now that I am 34 weeks, I have to start NST (non stress test) twice a week along with a regular exam and sonogram once a week. I am kinda of excited to see how the little man is doing, but I also feel like I am going to be living at the doctors for the next 6 weeks!

Yikes its kinda scary to think that I only have 6 more weeks to go at the most. I mean I still could go into labor, but we do know for a fact if I don't I will be having Cole on Nov. 15th!


Here are the most recent pictures of me. I am 33 weeks and 3 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment