Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Weekend Starts today...

So today starts off the big Halloween weekend! Toady Lilly had her party at Little Friends, and man she has been talking about showing her friends her costume. I think everyone knew she was going to be a kitty cat. Unfortunately I was not able to attend the party since I had a half day at work and it was our Halloween celebration, but Ben was able to attend.

He said that Lilly had a wonderful time. Ben was able to take some pictures with his phone I just have to upload them, they aren't great but they are something.

Tomorrow, all three of us will be walking in the Autism Walk down at M&T Bank stadium and then Lilly and I will be hosting a Halloween play date. I hope to get some great pictures of all the kiddos in their costumes. So please come back to check for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment