Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big Baby Boy

Every Tuesday and Friday I go the GBMC for my NST (non stress tests) followed by sonograms and exams (only on Tuesdays).

Well last week I hit 36 weeks and it was time for the growth scan. Pretty much instead of just checking fluid levels they took measurements of Cole to see approximately what size he is. Naturally I like to grow big babies and they were guessing last week, that Cole is about 7 lbs 1 oz. Needless to say they need to keep an eye on his size because of my gestational diabetes, it would not be safe for me to attempt a vaginal birth bigger then 9 lbs. So that would mean I would end up with a c-section. I am still ok with this, but I am really hoping I go naturally.

On a positive note, Cole's head is down and I am have contractions every now and then, but no progress. So I guess only time will tell what will happen.

I went to the Dr. today and still no progress, but I found out that I will get another growth scan on Nov. 9th, so we will see how Cole is doing then. No for the truth, I am not going to lie, at 37 weeks I would be ok if this baby came any day. I am done, done, done! I'm sore, tired and I feel like my patience is wearing thin. I would like to give a huge shout out to my husband Ben, he has been awesome! However I am pretty sure he might be done with me being pregnant too.

Ok, I think I rambled enough and now for the pictures. Here is Cole!

These pics are from last week, 36 weeks. This is Cole with his mouth open, its crazy how good they turned out. I have gotten pics for the last 4 weeks, but these by far are the best and the best of his face. I think he looks like Ben and Lilly combined into one. So I am really excited to see what he looks like. What color hair and eyes. Not to mention, look at those chubby cheeks and full lips!
These pics are from today, 37 weeks. Cole was moving a lot and he had the cord in front of his face so I literally only got two pictures today. I mean he is still so cute! I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful!!! Such a sweet little chubster, you must be so in love already!!! And I agree with you- in the 36 week pictures he looks like Ben, in the 37 week pictures he looks more like Bean. Love the lips!!

    ReplyDelete