Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome August

Today, since it wasn't so hot out, Lilly and I took a trip to the zoo! I haven't been to the zoo in a long time and usually it's all three of us, but I thought I could brave it. Being pregnant it wasn't the easiest of things to do but I managed. Lilly did a wonderful job walking and riding in the stroller.

We got to the zoo right as it opened (10 am) and we didn't leave until a little before 1. We opted to go on the tram instead of walking, I think she was a little hesitant especially since she rode in her stroller on the tram, but she did great.

So here are a few pictures from our trip. There are only a few but I felt like the pictures I took, where the only times I go to stop and take a breather! Haha!

Lilly in the stroller on the tram.

She still loves the turtles!

Standing in the nest, why would she possibly sit down??

Going down the slide, um yes she went down it repeatedly without any hesitation. She really is growing up!

Brushing the goats, she loves the goats too!

Looking at the giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment