Saturday, August 7, 2010

Afternoon at the FBS playground

So Bean loves to go to the playground and this one just happens to be shaded--a huge plus in my book. Its a pretty big playground and really not suited for a 2.5 year old but that doesn't ever really stop Bean. I snapped a few pictures with my phone, so again, not the greatest quality but one day I might get a point and shoot that works (or the new iphone that has a better camera).

Ben is really great with Lilly on the playground and plays with her, when I just like to sit and feel pregnant. Once we were finished with the playground we thought it would be a nice idea to go visit he stream and see if we could see any fish. Friends School really does have a beautiful campus and I love getting pictures of Bean and Ben walking and holding hands. Makes me feel extra special to have these two wonderful people in my life. I am pretty excited to see what baby Cole will bring to the mix!

Success, this is the second time at this since Ben accidentally clunked Lilly's head into the handle the first time.

The big slide.

Yay, I love the slide.

Cheese, she thinks she is such a big girl.

I absolutely love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment