Friday, August 13, 2010

Update on me :)


This is me at 26 weeks and 1 day. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I feel like I am getting bigger by the day. I am pretty sure that I am already bigger then I was last time.

At my doctor's appointment today I gained 8 lbs! Yay, and wow! This whole pregnancy I have lost weight. Why is this the only way I can lose weight? I am hoping this trend follows for when after Cole arrives. A few things happened at my appointment today. First: I failed my glucose test. I hate this test with a passion, it's one part of pregnancy that I hate. I was so sure I passed since I didn't get a phone call but I failed. I don't know much about the whole glucose test in general but its a test they do to make sure you don't get gestational diabetes, which is very bad for the baby and me. So it looks like I will be taking the 3 hour test. Not my idea of fun whatsoever, but at least break week is coming up so I don't have to worry about taking too much time off. Also at my appointment today, I found out that my my c-section is scheduled for Nov. 15th at 10:15 am. This is scheduled in case I don't go into labor myself. I have a feeling I will be having the C/S, but I am hoping it doesn't happen. I would like to experience a vaginal birth but I'm also worried that I will have a huge baby just like Lil (she was 9lbs. 2.2 oz) and pushing that out is not my idea of fun! Oh well only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment