Monday, August 30, 2010

Showers

Bean has finally decided that showers are ok! Yay, since giving her a bath wastes so much water and it takes so long, I am happy to say today Bean took a shower all by herself.

This weekend she took one with me on Saturday and on Sunday. When she wanted me to take one with her today we told her she could do it bye herself and not be scared (since this was one of things she would say when we tried to get her to take showers before, and then it moved to not being scared when she took one with me) There were a few tears when it came to washing her hair but she gets a little confused on what way to tilt her head so she doesn't get soap in her eyes. Overall, she is only 2.5 plenty of time to learn how to take a shower and wash her hair.

Oh my Bean, you are growing up to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment