Monday, December 7, 2009

Potty Talk

So last week, I bought a potty of a mom in my moms group. Lilly recently has been very interested in what its all about. She pretty much can't leave me alone while I need to go! I know, so pleasant.

I now know why my mom would say " I can't even go to the bathroom in peace!" I hear ya mom.

OK back to the story, so it was a Tuesday I bought the potty and then Thursday at daycare Lilly actually peed on the potty! Not a lot but some. Miss Robin, her teacher had taken another student to get changed naturally Lilly followed her into the bathroom, and started messing with the toilet. So Miss Robin told her she couldn't play with it but could sit on it. Lilly's diaper was already wet but did manage to get some pee in the potty. GO Bean! Needless to say I was very excited.

At home its a different story. Lilly will not sit on the potty. The first time I mentioned it, she said NOOO and turned an ran the other way! Haha!

Oh well, we are not there yet, but will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment