Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gingerbread House Making Playdate

For my mom's group Lilly and I hosted a gingerbread house making playdate and it was a ton of fun. I provided mini milk cartons, graham crackers, icing and cones and asked the other mommies who came to bring things to decorate with. This was such an easy cooking/ craft idea I think I am going to do it next year as well.

Lilly loved the icing and all the candy that was involved!

Our friends Audrey and Alex decorating their houses! With mommies help of course!

My princess and Holly helping Adam.

Anne totally amused by Evan eating all the icing off his tree! Caelan and Elaine, busy working on their tree!


The final products. I think they turned out great!


After the houses we had some playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment