Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa!

So tonight we took Lilly to see Santa! I was really hoping that it would go great but it just didn't. We went to Kenilworth Mall and we first looked at the nice train garden they have set up. Lilly seemed to really enjoy it. Next thing you know she is running all over the place. Once she is comfortable there is no stopping her. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Anyway Ben was so nice to stand in the Santa line while Lilly and I played in Learning How. Lilly loved the Calico Critters they had out and spent sometime at train table. After about a 40 minute wait it was our turn. Pretty much immediately she started crying. She was hanging on to me but I let go and put her in Santa's lap. Lilly was not amused. She screamed and cried. They took her picture I got one with my camera and that was it. The pictures that the santa people took wasn't good at all so we opted not to buy it.

So this year, Santa was not our friend. I am hoping next year goes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment