Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dinner Date

Since Ben is in Paris, Bean and I had a dinner date after a very long day for both of us. Wednesday morning Lilly came into my room at 4:20ish and I was like heck no, you can not be getting up. Well she wasn't up for a good reason she had a fever. She crawled into bed with me and attempted to fall back asleep, however she was so restless. So I moved her back to her bed and went to bed. When she woke up at normal time she still felt warm but I got her downstairs for her morning cereal bar and milk and gave her Tylenol. The I freaked because I really needed to get to work. I called my dad and he said he would be able to come over after his doctors appointment. So Bean and I hung out in the morning and my dad was able to get here around 12:45.

I recently got a new position at work, along with teaching in a classroom since we have been down one. So I have been doing three jobs at once and I have so much to do. So I got a few hours in and its better then none, since I am trying to save as much as I can for maternity leave.

When I got home from work, I had no desire to make anything. Plus Lilly had been eating well all day and her fever was gone, I decided that Panera was a good option. Lilly was more then excited to get out of the house, so off to dinner we went. Lilly got a turkey and cheese sandwich with a yogurt and I got a smokehouse turkey panini with chips. I must say Bean did an awesome job, she ate her food, plus some of my chips. I didn't even finish my whole sandwich or chips. It was a first for both of us! Haha.

We got done a little early so we took a quick trip to Michael's and got a few fun items to play with. All and all what could have been a very long and bad day, turned out ok! A special thanks to my dad who helped tremendously!

Enjoying some turkey
all smiles
hum, what should I eat next??
Drinking out of a cup like a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment