Thursday, November 25, 2010

2 weeks!

At Cole's two week appointment Cole is back to his birth weight plus and ounce! So he is 9 lbs. 2 oz.

I am so happy that he and I were able to do this. I am pretty sure this didn't happen with Lilly. Not that it was a bad thing but he pretty much gained an ounce a day, which if you read all the stuff on newborns is what they are suppose to do. I hope that this means I will also be more successful when it comes to breastfeeding and pumping. I don't know what I think this will have anything to do with it but I hope it does! I would love not to have to buy formula as long as possible.

Other then Cole gaining all his weight back, he is doing well. Sleeping pretty well at night, getting up every two hours, which is ok, sometimes he will go 2.5 hours, which I will take! He still has his umbilical cord and Lilly is very curious about it, but I assure her it will come off soon. I hope so because really I think its kinda gross too.

No comments:

Post a Comment